Monday, April 4, 2011

Couponing

Am I already turning into one of those crazy couponing people? You know who I'm talking about right? the crazy woman who keep enough cereal to withstand any natural disaster in the garage just because they had a coupon? Okay, so maybe I'm not THAT bad, but I have to admit that there are currently 6 boxes of cereal in my laundry room. I couldn't resist the free milk, or the cheap prices. $5.00 is really cheap for 3 boxes of cereal (inflation is really starting to be a problem.) and then to get up to $4.00 back in milk it makes it an outstanding deal. We also did double coupons for soy milks, meaning my normal organic milk that costs over $3.00 a container cost me a whole 1.27 after a double coupon, and the all natural darigold sour cream that was on sale for 2 for 7 ended up costing me 1.12. I have to say, another happy day in my coupon adventures. I also discovered that several store club cards will allow you to load your cards with coupons so you don't even have to lug all of their store coupons around with you. HOW easy is that? http://just4u.safeway.com/couponweb/myoffers.aspx?pid=15136&nid=10&zid=pp27&mod=pscrd If you would like to try to load coupons to your safeway club card as well

2 comments:

Bethany Schweitzer Goshorn said...

lol! Peter's girlfriend keeps a blog about couponing. She's beyond crazy with it. I think she said they have 25 tubes of toothpaste that she got free.

Laura said...

What is her blog? I would love to read how a local girl does it. I'm learning!