Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Laura coupon deal of the day!

I went to Walgreens, because Josh was out of deodorant. He likes the old spice one, mostly because I think he is entertained by the commercials. (Good marketing makes an old man product hip!) I had a buy 2 deodorant, get a body wash free. At walgreens the deodorant was also buy one, get one 50% off, and I had a coupon for a dollar off that. So here is how it broke down. 4.99 Deodorant 4.99 Deodorant With 50% off- 1.00 = 1.50 Second deodorant 4.99 Body Wash Free! Should have been 4.99+4 14.97 but instead cost me 6.49 But the best deal of all is knowing next time Josh forgets to tell me that he is out of deodorant, I can simply go into the laundry room, and bring out a brand new deodorant. I've saved so much money so far, and only on things I actually buy! Why haven't I done this before?

No comments: